For Valentines this year, i decorated and cleaned mike's room and i made him a wonderful candle light dinner! It wasn't as easy as i thought it would be, because i got a call from mike telling me that he was going to get off work two hours earlier. I was stressing out cleaning and trying to pull everything together. Also to top it all off, mike wanted to come pick me up at my house, but i was still decorating his room so i hurried and picked up my stuff. Then i drove as fast as i could to my house. I made it in just enough time for him to pick me up. He was really surprised and had no idea that i was going to do that for him!
Mike is just sitting on his bed after i decorated it!
Michael and I enjoying our candle light dinner!
I took this picture before Mike came to his house!
harga kamar hotel tirtagangga garut
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment