Thursday, March 20, 2008

Announcement!

Wow, i never knew taking pictures all day would wear you out. We ended up getting our engagement pictures on the 18th and i got my bridals on the 17th. It was sure a lot of smiling and my face hurt afterwards! ha ha!




This is the invitation that we decided on! We sure look good, don't we?

6 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

love the picture. Can't wait to see you guys and officially meet Michael. 5 more weeks and we'll be up for the big day... love you.

Angie said...

I love your announcement! I can't wait to see it in person:)

Angie said...

katie- can you snd me your email address? nodrac@gmail.com

Matt said...

Can't wait to see you!! It's almost time! Take care! Matt,

dust and kam said...

Katie! You got married?!?! Yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am glad I found your blog!

You look so cute!

Aaron/Kami said...

ummm..... could you please update your blog? Thanks love ya. Oh yeah we love your announcement too!