It was Mike's birthday on the 28th and he turned 22! It wasn't a really exciting day for him because he had to work the same and do his regular routine. But it was stressful for me...i made a Texas sheet cake that i had never made before and i was stressing and wondering if i was doing it right. It ended up turning out really good and it sure tasted good. I also had a really fun time decorating it, you can probably tell from the pictures. For mike's birthday he got the Seinfeld seasons 1-9 and some golf balls from me and wonderful gifts from everyone else...thanks everyone! I sure do love mike and i hope he had a great day!
The Birthday boy and his cake!
His birthday chair!
Decorations!
Curtis eating a taco, Merica, Steve, Heston and McKenzie all at the party.
Mike blowing out his birthday candles! Happy 22nd Honey I LOVE YOU!
harga kamar hotel tirtagangga garut
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment