Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun weekend with family!

This weekend, my family was able to all get together. We haven't all been together for about 10 months now. It was a lot of fun. All the nieces and nephews had a lot of fun playing together and the adults had fun catching up. We also went to an outdoor expo in the Sevier Valley Center. It was fun to look at the booths and the kids enjoyed the fishing pond and rock wall. Overall it was a wonderful weekend and i am so happy i got to spend it with family. I want them all to know that we love them so much and are so thankful for each of them! :) LOVE YOU!


All the sisters!

Funny faces!

Cute Sydnee!

Carly, Porter and Spencer!

Adorable Parker!

Mike and Carly at the outdoor expo!

5 comments:

Kaits said...

Looks like you had fun! Your family is awesome and so cute! I'm glad all of you could get together. That's always the best! Love ya and hopefully I'll get to talk to you soon!

The Busey Family said...

Isn't family the best? I miss mine so much! Br grateful you are so close.

Perry Family said...

I love the all sisters pic...miss you all! We need to do a Lovell family reunion! We don't see you nearly enough!

Aaron/Kami said...

Cute pics! It was fun to see you guys! Thanks for helping us with the kids...they love you!

Aaron and Megan said...

Hi Katie, of coarse I remember you. I told Kelli I wanted to see you all. Cute Cute family tell them hi.