Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas with the Christensens!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We went to my brother Kyle's house in Murray. It was so fun to watch their cute kids be excited and open presents.


Christmas tree is empty!


Spencer and Mom & Dad


Parker and Carly hanging out with Matt and Kelli.


Matt and Kelli


Mike and I

Since Kami and Kyle only live about 5 minutes away, we were able to see both of their families open presents on Christmas morning. It was so much fun!

The Christmas Tree.


Porter was very excited!


Sydnee loved her doll house and she looks super happy!


Kyle was comparing with me and we figured out we are both 20 weeks in this picture! :)


Our Christmas tree in Cedar!


Nativity i got for Christmas and my Birthday last year from Mike's parents and Mike! I absolutely love it!

We overall had a wonderful Christmas. We had such a fun Christmas Eve also at my sister Kelli's house. We ate so much food i was about to burst and we all had fun being together. I love my family very much and am thankful we got to have one more Christmas together before we split with our own families. I sure love you guys and thanks again! :)

1 comments:

.Mandi Kae. said...

I loved the belly pictures, so cute! How exciting :) I love that Nativity, my mom has it and it's my favorite!