Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday surprise

What a wonderful birthday i had. Mike was pretty sneaky. He had one of my good friends Leah take me out for ice cream and I had so much fun with her. After i went home and Mike was just relaxing on the couch. I saw a light on in one of our extra bedrooms when i was pulling into our garage. They usually aren't on, so when i came in i was thinking i need to go shut it off. Mike said come sit by me for a minute, so i talked to him for a while and then i really had to go to the bathroom so i went down the hall. I was almost to my bedroom when i heard music playing in the guest bedroom I asked Mike what the music was and he said that it was probably his phone or something. I thought it was really strange because it was in the guest bedroom. I went and opened the door and immediately began crying! There was the crib and furniture set that i wanted and baby music playing in the background! I turned around and Mike had a huge smile on his face. He was so happy he surprised me. He put together all of it while i was getting ice cream. He is so sweet and I am so thankful for all the wonderful things that he does for me! LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!



The beautiful crib!


The changing table.


Dresser

The day before my birthday it was our good friend Kaleb's birthday. So I made a cake and we had them over to hang out.


The beautiful cake! 2 candles for each of us because we are both turning 22!


Kaleb and I getting happy birthday sung to us by Mike and Leah.


Blowing out the candles.


Birthday cards from family and friends!


Cookies from the YW president that i work with at church!

I had such a great birthday and i am so thankful for wonderful friends and family who wished me a happy birthday.

2 comments:

.Mandi Kae. said...

Your husband is sooo sweet!! That was such a cute idea :)

Melanie said...

Wow- What a fun birthday! I am glad you had such a great day.