Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cutest little girl!

Ok i work with one of the cutest girls ever! For my Adaptive PE class, we had to make something that our student could use to help them with their daily activities so they could better develop. I work with a cute little girl who is in 1st grade and is downs syndrome. So for my assignment i made a balance beam that she could keep in her classroom so she wouldn't have to walk across the school and interrupt a different class. So here are a few pictures of the balance beam i made and her reaction to it.



I painted the board bright pink with yellow polka dots, so she would want to use it!



When i showed her it, she kept walking across it. She finally sat down on it where i captured this picture.



My buddy and Me in PE class after i showed her my gift to her!

2 comments:

Aaron/Kami said...

You are so cute Kate...and so is that little girl! I bet she was so excited!

Angie said...

What a sweetheart...you too:)