So My good friend Kaitlin tagged me to list "6 unspectacular quirks" about myself.
1. I have a habit of putting lotion on my hands and feet before i go to bed, or i can't go to sleep. And it has to be baby lotion.
2. When i read a book, i can't stop in the middle of the chapter, i have to finish the chapter before i can do anything else. 
3. I have to put chap stick on before i go or do anything.Especially when i play sports. I love carmex!
4. During high school i had a certain hair due for each individual sport that i played. And i could only do that hair due for the games. 
5. I have to keep a planner about what homework i have and things i need to do, or i forget everything!
6. I always have to make sure the door is locked before i go to bed, or i can't sleep!
I tag! Michelle, Kami, Kelli, Alesha, Mckenzie,McKelle and Melanie
harga kamar hotel tirtagangga garut
11 years ago

1 comments:
Haha I didn't know about your hairstyles with different sports! Come on! We played sports together for how many years? And you didn't tell me! Haha you're funny!
Post a Comment